Internship Available in Post-Production Television Broadcasting
Do you love television and visual media? Would you like to help develop the look and marketability of
Batavia Access Television? This internship involves working with a team to develop on‐air elements to
heighten BATV’s community outreach and marketing efforts. This internship may also include work on other
projects based on specific program needs and the skills of the intern applicant. For additional information on
BATV and our internship program visit our web site at www.BATV.us.
Functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Ability to carry 30 lbs
• Edit using Final Cut
• Logging tapes
• Create opening title sequences using Final Cut Studio editing tools
• Assist Video Editor and Videographer
• Educational Requirements: Enrolled in a Bachelor degree program or enrolled in a Masters degree program.
Preferred concentration in Broadcast/Communication/Electronic media
• Sport experience preferred (i.e., active in competitive/intramural sports).
• Must be eligible to work in the USA.
• Basic knowledge of mass communications.
• Knowledge of TV production and promotion is helpful; computer literacy is a must.
• Excellent communication and human relations skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced multidisciplinary team environment.
• Video Production Experience ‐ prefer additional experience outside of college
• Broadcast/Communication/Electronic media Major
• Basic Shooting & editing skills
• Pre‐placement testing including Drug Screen, Physical and Criminal Background Check
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Consumer grade and professional grade video cameras
• Mac OS
Rolling Application Deadline: Open Availability Until Filled
‐ Submit application, resume, cover letter & optional letters of recommendation electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org